Re: [yamaha-psr-songs] "Waltz Medley"

  • Brian Haylett
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2008
      Exhilarating, Del. Playing by ear, you took us down a few unexpected
      paths, but that gave the medley the extra interest of an improvisation
      at times. Always musically valid deviations. Very nice indeed.

      Brian

      On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 11:07 PM, del1235 <del1235@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > Played a "Waltz Medley" on the PSR3000, Quick Record, using the "Viennese
      > Waltz" style. Played parts of a few songs that came to mind while listening
      > to the style. Hope it sounds OK.
    • John Poolsman
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 2, 2008
        Hi Del
        I really enjoy listening to a strauss waltz and enjoyed your selection a lot, really well played and thanks for sharing
        John F

        del1235 <del1235@...> wrote:
        Hi,

        Played a "Waltz Medley" on the PSR3000, Quick Record, using the "Viennese Waltz" style.  Played parts of a few songs that came to mind while listening to the style.  Hope it sounds OK.

        Del

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
        A Smarter Inbox.

      • del1235
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 2, 2008
          Hi John, Vinnie, Andy, and Brian,

          I also enjoy listening to well-known classical music and really enjoy
          being able to a least play parts of some of them...as I did on this
          medley. Thanks everyone for the nice comments and feedback...it's
          much appreciated.

          Del

          --- In yamaha-psr-songs@yahoogroups.com, John Poolsman
          <poolsman012003@...> wrote:

          > Hi Del
          > I really enjoy listening to a strauss waltz and enjoyed your
          selection a lot, really well played and thanks for sharing
          > John F
          >
          > del1235 <del1235@...> wrote:
          > Hi,
          >
          > Played a "Waltz Medley" on the PSR3000, Quick Record, using
          the "Viennese Waltz" style. Played parts of a few songs that came to
          mind while listening to the style. Hope it sounds OK.

          > Del

          > Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
          > A Smarter Inbox.

        • pasos