Question about PSR's YES system

  • Joe Park
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      Greetings,

      I'm Joe, and I'm a Keyboard beginner. I plan to buy the Yamaha PSR-
      E403 soon.

      The product description of the Yamaha PSR-E403 says that it can store
      midi files from the internet. However, will the Educational
      Suite teach me how to play midi songs that I've downloaded from the
      internet?

      As soon as I get my new keyboard, I'm looking forward to listening to
      the music that's available here :)

      Thanks in advance,
      Joe