Re: [yamaha-psr-songs] "I Love You Because"

  • Cray Z Fournotes
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007
      Hey Del:

      Enjoyed your song. I had a lot of waiting today as my mail was being collected online;
      this tune provided a nice respite from drumming my fingers on my desk! I always look
      forward to hearing your stuff.

      Thanks for sharing your work,

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2007

        Del,

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

      • A Allan
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 2, 2007
          Hi Del
          A lovely version of this great oldie, which I always associate with Jim Reeves. The Strings were magic Del, and your choice of style was spot on.
          This is one of your best for sure.
          Kind regards
          Andy
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 2, 2007
            Many thanks for the nice feedback and comments. This is one of Jim
            Reeve's best recordings; but I used to sing this one with the guitar
            using the Elvis version; and I liked to sing a lot of Elvis' songs.
            Tried to put lots of feeling into this one with slower tempo.

            Love Jim Reeves songs too and have recorded and done vocals
            with "He'll Have To Go", "Four Walls", etc. Can't go wrong with his
            music....for sure.

            Del

            --- In yamaha-psr-songs@yahoogroups.com, "A Allan" <andrew.allan@...>
            wrote:

            > Hi Del
            > A lovely version of this great oldie, which I always associate with
            Jim Reeves. The Strings were magic Del, and your choice of style was
            spot on.
            > This is one of your best for sure.
            > Kind regards
            > Andy

          • Vincent Andreone
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 4, 2007
              Del,

                Yep, Del strikes again.  Very nicely done.  Really like the Harmonica work and placement of Strings.  Great ballet Del, and thanks for sharing.

              Vinnie