psr file utility

  • lindanmusic
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
      does someone know how to connect psr2100 to a computer
      and make act him as a psr 2100 floppy drive? i have tried
      msd from yamaha but ,,,not compatible.
    • Cray Z Fournotes
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2007
        From your question, I am not totally sure what you are trying to do, but take at look at
        the Yamaha.com website. Do a search for your keyboard model. Make sure that you check
        the box that says "include archived content" in the search. I will paste the link for the
        psr2100 page, but it may get broken by an email program along the way:

        http://www.yamaha.com/yamahavgn/CDA/ContentDetail/ModelSeriesDetail/0,,CNTID%25253D24046%252526CTID%25253D206600%252526ATRID%25253D10%252526DETYP%25253DATTRIBUTE%252526LGFL%25253DY,00.html

        Be sure that you are using the most current USB software from Yamaha. And check the
        manual to see if it allows the USB connection to be used in the way that you desire. Some
        of the keyboards have only partial USB functions; I don't know about yours.

        If you are still having problems, write back to the group. Tell us exactly what you want
        to do and someone should be able to answer you more fully.