RE: [yamaha-psr-songs] A Summer Place > KO

  • Kieth Osborne
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1, 2007
      Hi Marcelo
                      Many thanks for your kind comments

      Marcelo <marcelo@...> wrote:
      Hi Kieth,
      I know this song very well. The style is perfect and you used good voices. I think a transpose would give a new dimension to this song.
      Good job!
      Marcelo

      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 1, 2007
        Hi Kieth
        I really enjoyed this a lot, very nicely played, a keeper for sure, thanks for sharing
        John F

        Kieth Osborne <kieth04792@...> wrote:
        Hi All
                Heres another song ive just this min recorded, hope you enjoy

        Regards
        Kieth

        Yahoo! Messenger - with free PC-PC calling and photo sharing.

      • Brian Haylett
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 1, 2007
          Another flawless performance. It's a song that makes me want to bang my head against the nearest wall, but you gave it life for me.

          Brian

            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 1, 2007
              Hi John F
                             Thanks for your comments, i will keep the songs coming
              Kind Regards
              Kieth

              John Poolsman <poolsman012003@...> wrote:
              Hi Kieth
              I really enjoyed this a lot, very nicely played, a keeper for sure, thanks for sharing
              John F

              Kieth Osborne <kieth04792@yahoo. co.uk> wrote:
              Hi All
                      Heres another song ive just this min recorded, hope you enjoy

              Regards
              Kieth

              Yahoo! Messenger - with free PC-PC calling and photo sharing.

              Regards
              Kieth

            • del1235
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 1, 2007
                Hi Keith,

                Nice version of "Summer Place" which is a song I also like to play.
                In my version, I left out a part of the song that's in your version;
                and that will allow me to play it better in the future now that I
                know what part was missing. I only play by ear; and I have a feeling
                you do too. Good upload, and you played it well.

                Del

                --- In yamaha-psr-songs@yahoogroups.com, Kieth Osborne
                <kieth04792@...> wrote:

                > Hi All
                > Heres another song ive just this min recorded, hope you
                enjoy

                > Regards
                > Kieth
                >
                > ---------------------------------
                > Yahoo! Messenger - with free PC-PC calling and photo sharing.

              • pasos
                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 1, 2007

                  Kieth,

                  I really loved this rendition of summer place you played it very well and very enjoyable to listen to.  Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

                  Cherie

                • Ian Mac Neill
                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 3, 2007
                    Very nicely done, Keith, and a great arrangement.

                     Ian
                            Heres another song ive just this min recorded, hope you enjoy

                    Regards
                    Kieth

                    Yahoo! Messenger - with free PC-PC calling and photo sharing.

                    Checked by AVG Free Edition.