Re: "On A Clear Day"

  • Volker Aschenbruck
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2007
      Hi Del

      many thanks for the midi.

      it sounds very well, and the the style is nice.

      is it possible for you to send the "jazz bosas g 70 Style" to the
      group?
      is this a style incl "ots"
      Did you convert this roland style by yourself?

      many thanks to you

      Volker

      --- In yamaha-psr-songs@yahoogroups.com, "Del Kay, Jr." <del1235@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > Played "On A Clear Day" on the PSR 3000 using a "Jazz Bosas G70"
      style. Hope it plays OK on your KB's.

      > Happy New Year!!!
      >
      > Del

    • Terry Bursey
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 1, 2007
        Nice job Del,first time I've heard this one I think

        "Del Kay, Jr." <del1235@...> wrote:
        Hi,

        Played "On A Clear Day" on the PSR 3000 using a "Jazz Bosas G70" style.  Hope it plays OK on your KB's.

        Happy New Year!!!

        Del

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Eric
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 1, 2007
          Hi Del,

          A very cheery pice of music... ideal in a party atmosphere and to dance. Thanks for this New Year treat.
          Cheers,
          Eric

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 2, 2007
            Del, very nice arrangement with some nice chord changes. Sounded great on my 2100. Thanks for sending it to us. Charlie

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 5, 2007
              Hi Del
              Wonderful performance!! Excellent choice of voices and style. Very well played.
              Kind regards
              Andy