  • ton
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2006
      Hello All,
      I don't upload much these days, so I'll send in 2 this time and I do hope you like them. I was playing around with some Latin rhythms and came a cross this Mambo Nr.5 style(,realy like it,) it really is a mixture of several tunes,  and the other one (I can't give you) is just a bit of fun with an old timerplayed to  a different rhythm
      Greetings , Ton
    • Bill Palfenier
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2006
        G-day Ton..  Enjoyed the tunes, and good to hear
        from you again.. Hope you are getting over the
        pains...                            Bill

        ton <anthonie@...> wrote:
        Hello All,
        I don't upload much these days, so I'll send in 2 this time and I do hope you like them. I was playing around with some Latin rhythms and came a cross this Mambo Nr.5 style(,realy like it,) it really is a mixture of several tunes,  and the other one (I can't give you) is just a bit of fun with an old timerplayed to  a different rhythm
        Greetings , Ton

      • Brian Haylett
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2006
          That was a very cheering contribution to my Sunday afternoon, Ton. Well done.

          Brian

          On 9/30/06, ton < anthonie@...> wrote:

          Hello All,
          I don't upload much these days, so I'll send in 2 this time and I do hope you like them. I was playing around with some Latin rhythms and came a cross this Mambo Nr.5 style(,realy like it,) it really is a mixture of several tunes,  and the other one (I can't give you) is just a bit of fun with an old timerplayed to  a different rhythm
          Greetings , Ton

        • Ton Antheunisse
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 1, 2006
            Hi Bill and Brian,
            Thank you for encouragenment. It is alway nice to get a compliment.

            Bill, I have tried to get Dolobene Gel. not available in Australia
            mainly because it has one -1- illigal substance in it. I even went
            to the company website, they export to 60 countries worldwide, but
            aussieland is not on of them. I asked them to send me a tube , if
            they have a spare one :-) but it is not too bad at the moment so
            I'll have to shut up and put up with it.(grin)
            Ton

            --- In yamaha-psr-songs@yahoogroups.com, Bill Palfenier
            <ticobillie@...> wrote:

            > G-day Ton.. Enjoyed the tunes, and good to hear
            > from you again.. Hope you are getting over the
            > pains... Bill
            >
            > ton <anthonie@...> wrote:
            > Hello All,
            > I don't upload much these days, so I'll send in 2 this time and
            I do hope you like them. I was playing around with some Latin
            rhythms and came a cross this Mambo Nr.5 style(,realy like it,) it
            really is a mixture of several tunes, and the other one (I can't
            give you) is just a bit of fun with an old timerplayed to a
            different rhythm
            > Greetings , Ton

          • John Poolsman
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 4, 2006
              Hi Ton
              Two lovely tunes which I really enjoyed, the Mambo was terrific, nice to see you having fun and enjoying your kb, thanks for sharing
              John F