Re: [yamaha-psr-songs] Re: Toreador Song (PSR 3k)

  • Michael MacDonald
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
      Thanks, Del

      > del1235<
      > Hi Michael,
      >
      > Know this song, but never tried to play it. Liked your rendition which
      > had good registrations and worked well with the style. Well done.
      >
      > Del
      >

      > --- In yamaha-psr-songs@yahoogroups.com, "Michael MacDonald" <mike@...>
      > wrote:
      >>
      >> Go Bad News Bears. PopEnka style for better or worse. QuickRecord and
      > some
      >> futzing with the velocities and timing in a few spots.

    • Michael MacDonald
      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
        Thanks...this was Procul Haram's "other" hit -- Conquistador from 1972 as
        best I can remember right now.

        Mike

        > del1235<
        > Hi Michael,
        >
        > This one sounds familiar and the style and registration quickly gets
        > your attention. Your time was well spent...well done!
        >
        > Del
        >
        > --- In yamaha-psr-songs@yahoogroups.com, "Michael MacDonald" <mike@...>
        > wrote:
        >>
        >> This song spent a long time in Cakewalk -- strictly a sequencing for
        > the
        >> 3000 effort. Thought I'd pass it along anyway.

      • Cherie
        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
          PSR Circle Song Review

          Michael,

          Nice song I really enjoyed it.  I enjoyed your choice of voices.  Thanks for sharing it with us.

          Cherie

          Message 4 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
            PSR Circle Song Review

            Michael,

            Nice rendition of this old song.  I really enjoyed it.  Thanks for sharing it with us.

            Cherie

            Message 5 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
              PSR Circle Song Review

              Michael,

              I tried playing this song and I it would not play so I am not sure what happened.  I did not get any sound from it.

              Cherie

              Message 6 of 17 , Sep 4, 2006
                thank you, Cherie...

                > Cherie<
                > Michael,
                >

                > Nice song I really enjoyed it. I enjoyed your choice of voices. Thanks
                > for
                > sharing it with us.
                >

                > Cherie

              • Michael MacDonald
                Message 7 of 17 , Sep 4, 2006
                  Hi Brian - thanks. I think you know I had a couple of lung surgeries at
                  the beginning of the year. It's been a challenge getting my fingers to
                  move like they used to (and that wasn't all too good ha ha)...

                  Mike