Re: [yamaha-psr-songs] Fw: [tyrosworld] sysex messages make me HOT!

  • roger
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 1, 2006
      This spam is to trick you to there webside's with - well - you know! True this group the messages are sent too you but they dont know your email adres. Dont make the mistake too mail to them with your email adres if you want your email box  kept clean!

      Roger
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 1, 2006
        Hi Colleen,
        I don't think Roger meant anything derogatory by his remark;he is a
        member in good standing in this group and a perfect gentleman.
        I believe this distasteful message was put on accidentally, and it
        is not indicative of the normal communication that takes place here.
        Please feel free to contribute your music when you feel comfortable.
        Best regards
        John Ryder

        --- In yamaha-psr-songs@yahoogroups.com, "colleen_500"
        <colleen_500@...> wrote:

        > Roger,
        >
        > I hope you are old enough to know that it is impolite to ask a
        > woman's age.
        > Answering my question with a cheeky inquiry does not impress me
        in
        > the slightest.
        >
        > Colleen
        >

        > --- In yamaha-psr-songs@yahoogroups.com, Roger Chace <rogerchace@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Maybe you need to tell us your age first. :-)
        > >
        > > colleen_500 <colleen_500@> wrote: I am a new member.
        > > Can someone please explain what this means?
        > >
        > > Colleen
        > >
        > > --- In yamaha-psr-songs@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Gelman"
        <bobgelman@>
        > > wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Amusement from the Tyros Group.....
        > > >
        > > > Bob

        Terms
        > > of Service.

        > --
        > > ----------

        > Service.
        > >

        > > ---------------------------------
        > >

        > > ---------------------------------
        > > New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC
        > for low, low rates.

      • Roger Chace
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 1, 2006
          Colleen,
          First let me apologize for even giving you any reason to think my response was a "cheeky inquiry" or try to impress you in any manner.
          The reason I responded in the manner I did was because the items sent from Tyrosworld as an amusement were of what I would call "an Adult nature".
          When you asked "what it means?", I jumped to a conclusion that 1. You were too young to know about things "of an adult nature", or 2. You were quite naïve and may be better off than most of us.
          I have not seen your name previously in this forum and had no idea of your age. And I do not want to be the person who teaches another of that type of thing.
          I hope your life experiences have not given you the jaded and quick-to-bite style that your response showed. Hopefully your response was as humorously thought up as my comment, even without the smiley face.
          Please accept my public apology through the entire group.
          John Ryder, thank you for your words about me, but apparently "perfect" gentleman must be scratched from the words about me.
          Thank you,
          Roger Chace

          wrote:

          > Maybe you need to tell us your age first.  :-)
          >
          > colleen_500 <colleen_500@...> wrote:  I am a new member.
          > Can someone please explain what this means?
          >
          >    Colleen
          >
          > --- In yamaha-psr-songs@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Gelman" <bobgelman@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > >    Amusement from the Tyros Group.....
          > >
          > >         Bob

          Service.

          > ---------------------------------
          >

          > ---------------------------------
          for low, low rates.

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        • Brian Haylett

            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 2, 2006
              Mr. Haylett,

              There are no puzzles to solve,Brian.Just prior to re-joining the
              Yahoo Groups and SVP World I had surgery on my left wrist due to
              severe carpal tunnel restriction.
              I had the right wrist repaired a year ago and although it still
              gives me a little trouble,I can type.
              At first, I suspected it was from 35 years of piano playing, but
              after some tests the Doc concluded I had CIDP,or chronic inflammatory
              demyelinating polyneuropathy.

              It causes impaired sensory function by damage to the myelin sheath
              (the fatty covering that wraps around and protects nerve fibers).

              I've been on corticosteroids (prednisone),and physiotherapy but the
              wrists were so badly damaged surgery was necessary.
              I really miss playing which is why I sold my old piano to buy a PSR-
              3000 that has a much lighter touch.Hopefully,my recovery will be
              sufficient enough to enjoy playing again.

              Best regards,
              John Ryder

              --- In yamaha-psr-songs@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Haylett"
              <bhaylett@...> wrote:

              > John,
              >
              > It puzzles me that your handful of song comments are exceeded by
              advice to
              > various more senior members on behaviour. As you say, 'please feel
              free to
              > contribute your music' - you are, after all, writing as Midiloader
              We're
              > waiting.
              >
              > Brian
              >
              > On 4/1/06, midiloader <midiloader@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi Colleen,
              > > I don't think Roger meant anything derogatory by his remark;he is
              > > member in good standing in this group and a perfect gentleman.
              > > I believe this distasteful message was put on accidentally,
              and it
              > > is not indicative of the normal communication that takes place
              here.
              > > Please feel free to contribute your music when you feel
              comfortable.
              > > Best regards
              > > John Ryder

            • colleen_500
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 2, 2006
                Roger,
                The smiley face after a very personal question does not make it
                any less intrusive.
                Please don't misconstrue my "quick to bite"style as the hallmark of
                a "bitch".You must try and understand the hazards of being a woman on
                these forums,which seem to be predominately inhabited by men.

                I am fine with your apology and have already put this behind me.

                Things of an "Adult Nature" are not necessarily a problem with
                me,but I question their validity on a music forum such as this
                one.Surely there must be better ways to practice levity.
                Thank you for your explanation,and yes,you may return to the status
                of "perfect gentleman". :)

                Regards,

                wrote:

                > Colleen,
                > First let me apologize for even giving you any reason to think my
                response was a "cheeky inquiry" or try to impress you in any manner.
                > The reason I responded in the manner I did was because the items
                sent from Tyrosworld as an amusement were of what I would call "an
                Adult nature".
                > When you asked "what it means?", I jumped to a conclusion that 1.
                You were too young to know about things "of an adult nature", or 2.
                You were quite naïve and may be better off than most of us.
                > I have not seen your name previously in this forum and had no
                idea of your age. And I do not want to be the person who teaches
                another of that type of thing.
                > I hope your life experiences have not given you the jaded and
                quick-to-bite style that your response showed. Hopefully your
                response was as humorously thought up as my comment, even without the
                smiley face.

                > Please accept my public apology through the entire group.
                > John Ryder, thank you for your words about me, but
                apparently "perfect" gentleman must be scratched from the words about
                me.
                > Thank you,
                > Roger Chace
                >

                > colleen_500 <colleen_500@...> wrote: Roger,
                >
                > I hope you are old enough to know that it is impolite to ask a
                > woman's age.
                > Answering my question with a cheeky inquiry does not impress me
                in
                > the slightest.
                >
                > Colleen
                >

                > --- In yamaha-psr-songs@yahoogroups.com, Roger Chace <rogerchace@>
                > wrote:
                > >
                > > Maybe you need to tell us your age first. :-)
                > >
                > > colleen_500 <colleen_500@> wrote: I am a new member.
                > > Can someone please explain what this means?
                > >
                > > Colleen
                > >
                > > --- In yamaha-psr-songs@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Gelman"
                <bobgelman@>
                > > wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Amusement from the Tyros Group.....
                > > >
                > > > Bob

                Terms
                > > of Service.

                > --
                > > ----------

                > Service.
                > >

                > > ---------------------------------
                > >

                > > ---------------------------------
                > > New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC
                > for low, low rates.

                > Yamaha psr Electronic instrument Synthesizer music
                Electronic music Music sampler Electronic musical instrument

                Service.

                for low, low rates.

              • Brian Haylett

                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 3, 2006
                    My apologies, Mr...er....Brian.It's an old habit left over from my
                    military days.I did manage to reduce the habitual use of the
                    word "sir" to some degree.

                    Thank you,sir.