Re: [yamaha-psr-songs] Re: Local Heros/Going Home spk

  • WPHINDLEY
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hi Del
      Thank you very much for your comments and of course for listening to it.
      Cheers
      Spike

      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 1, 2006
        Hi Spike,

        Overall, I liked this one. It was a great rythm, but I found the guitars a bit on the twangy side.

        Cheers,

        Hal
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 2, 2006
          Hi Hal
          I'm glad you liked the song - the twangy guitar was a multipad which although I turned down was maybe still a bit loud
          Cheers
          Spike
          Overall, I liked this one. It was a great rythm, but I found the guitars a bit on the twangy side.

          Cheers,

          Hal
          This is a Mark Knopfler number also recorded by the Shadows, I recorded this a couple of years ago but only just got round to adding another track to make it a bit more interesting - hope you like it - critique welcome
          Cheers
          Spike
        • Cherie
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 3, 2006
            PSR Circle Song Review

            Spike,

            I have never heard this song before but I really loved the way you played it sounded outstanding.  Thanks for sharing it with us.

            Cherie

            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 6, 2006
              PSR Circle Song Review
              Hi Cherie