Re: [yamaha-psr-songs] "Let There Be Love"

  • WPHINDLEY
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2006
      Hi Phil
      Nice full orchestral sound and no problems hearing it on the 2000. Excellent!
      Spike
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2006
        PSR Circle Song Review

        Phil,

        I really loved your big band type song.  I don’t remember hearing it before but it was really beautiful.  Great choice of voices.  Thanks for sharing it with us.

        Cherie

        Style = BBBallad 82 Y60 from psrtutorial

        Phil

      • Brian Haylett
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2006
          Fine work, Phil.

          Brian

          On 1/31/06, Phil Hall <pc_hall@...> wrote:
          Hi gang,
          Another from Big Band Era - 1940.

          Let There Be Love
          Lyrics by Ian Grant
          Music by Lionel Rand

        • Ian Mac Neill
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 2, 2006
            I love this big band stuff that's being uploaded lately,and this one is no exception,Phil.
               Good solid arrangement and voices.Came out very well on my 3k.
                Another Big Band smoothie!
                  Ian
            Style = BBBallad 82 Y60 from psrtutorial

            Phil

            Checked by AVG Free Edition.