Yamaha PSR Songs Index - December 2005

  • Alan Jackson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2006
      Happy New Year Everyone.

      I've finally caught up with the index   -----  but have still got some of your messages to read.

      Here is the index for  December  of songs uploaded by PSR Songs members, listed in Song Title order with any other information I have been able to gather from your postings and the help of Michael Bedesem's Midi player program.

      If you would like the list in any other order please let me know.

       Attached files which may be printed or read in Adobe Reader:-

      Songs51.pdf - List of uploaded songs during December 2005

      A copy of  the updated Excel file of the List of all the songs uploaded since July 2001  will be forwarded direct to those members who have asked to be added to the circulation list.

      Regards to you all,

      Alan

    • Eva

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2006
             Many thanks Alan !!!  A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!! to you and yours.....

                        Bob

          Here is the index for  December  of songs uploaded by PSR Songs members, listed in Song Title order with any other information I have been able to gather from your postings and the help of Michael Bedesem's Midi player program.

          If you would like the list in any other order please let me know.

           Attached files which may be printed or read in Adobe Reader:-

          Songs51.pdf - List of uploaded songs during December 2005

          A copy of  the updated Excel file of the List of all the songs uploaded since July 2001  will be forwarded direct to those members who have asked to be added to the circulation list.

          Regards to you all,

          Alan

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.