Re: [yamaha-psr-songs] Debra's Dream By Tim Lawrence.

  • Francis Robinson
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 1, 2005
      A cracker Tim. A good selection of Wind voices, a lot of imagination shown here, the soprano sax is one of my favourite instruments, the percussion was just right for this composition, a well balanced piece, sounded real good.francis

      Tim Lawrence <tml@...> wrote:
      Hi everyone,

      I haven't been active in the groups lately.  So thought I get back into the
      swing of things by posting an original I composed back in 2003 when I first
      got my 2100.
      I don't remember sending this one in before.  It's called "Debra's Dream".
      It was composed for my wife.

      Tim

    • Tim Lawrence
      Message 2 of 17 , Nov 1, 2005
        Thanks much for your comments Francis. And again welcome to the group.

        Tim

        Message 3 of 17 , Nov 1, 2005
          True to my principles of brevity: very enjoyable, Tim, and expertly played (you don't know how else to play).

          Brian
          www.tinyurl.com/kqql

          Message 4 of 17 , Nov 1, 2005
            Thanks much Brian.

            Tim

            Message 5 of 17 , Nov 2, 2005
              Tim,

              Your song really sounded great a very nice original song. I am sure
              your wife was very flattered by your song. Thanks for sharing it with
              us.

              Cherie
              I haven't been active in the groups lately. So thought I get back
              into the
              swing of things by posting an original I composed back in 2003 when I
              first
              got my 2100.
              I don't remember sending this one in before. It's called "Debra's
              Dream".
              It was composed for my wife.

              Tim

              Service.

              ------
            • Tim Lawrence
              Message 6 of 17 , Nov 2, 2005
                Many thanks for your kind words Cherie.

                Tim

                Please click on:
                http://timlawrence.zftp.com/tim.html%c2%a0
                To hear some of my vocals.

              • Eva
                Message 7 of 17 , Nov 5, 2005
                  Dear Tim,

                  A very fine composition with a good structure. Good choice of style and
                  voices too. Enjoyed listening very much.

                  Thanks,
                  Eva

                  Tim Lawrence schrieb:

                  >Hi everyone,
                  >
                  >I haven't been active in the groups lately. So thought I get back into the
                  >swing of things by posting an original I composed back in 2003 when I first
                  >got my 2100.
                  >I don't remember sending this one in before. It's called "Debra's Dream".
                  >It was composed for my wife.
                  >
                  >Tim
                  >

                  >Yahoo! Groups Links

                • Tim Lawrence
                  Message 8 of 17 , Nov 5, 2005
                    Hi Eva,

                    Thanks for listening, and commenting. Much appreciated.

                    Tim

                    Please click on:
                    http://timlawrence.zftp.com/tim.html%c2%a0
                    To listen to some of my vocals.
                          or
                    http://timlawrence.zftp.com/timsmids.html%c2%a0%c2%a0%c2%a0%c2%a0%c2%a0%c2%a0%c2%a0%c2%a0%c2%a0%c2%a0%c2%a0%c2%a0%c2%a0%c2%a0%c2%a0%c2%a0%c2%a0%c2%a0%c2%a0%c2%a0%c2%a0%c2%a0%c2%a0%c2%a0%c2%a0%c2%a0%c2%a0%c2%a0%c2%a0
                    For some of my songs in midi format.