Re: [yamaha-psr-songs] Check out Download MID Converter 3.2 Free Trial - MID Converter includes seve

  • Ian Aylmer
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
      We both thought a like Ray
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Ray
      Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 3:55 AM
      Subject: Re: [yamaha-psr-songs] Check out Download MID Converter 3.2 Free Trial - MID Converter includes seve

      I have repeated this message that I sent to the psrstyles group for benefit of psrsongs group members who may find this useful
      Ray

      Hi Harry
      in case you need to send large programs or files in future:

      Ian Allymer put me on to a way of sending large programs via email upto 1GB which covers most!

      it is free and all you do is provide the two email addresses to and from. I used it recently.

      works brilliantly. It solves that problem too where sometimes you can send it but receiver has a limit on his email size or vice versa.

      Regards
      Ray