Sweet Home Chicago-JL

  • jan
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 1, 2005
      Hi Di HI Hi DI Ho

      Like the Bluesbrothers
      "Sweet home Chicago" A heavy blues
      With a guitar sound to scare your mother in law
      I never use a distortion guitar
      i make my own with the distortion effect
      I did use the the jazz guitar

      The style used is shuffle blues

      Greetings Jan
    • WPHINDLEY
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 1, 2005
        Great Jan!  but let me tell you there's nothing on earth that would scare my mother-in-law, we never gave the kids a laxative - we just threatened to go and visit her, We keep a picture of her in the lobby near the front door - it keeps the salesmen and burglars away, but back to the song - some nice improvisation with the "scarey guitar" and sax, they made a great sound.
        Regards
        Spike

        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 1, 2005
          Hi Spike:
          What a wonderful sense of humor you have....I just know your mother-in-law really loved you........LOL
          Ann

          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 1, 2005
            You think I'm joking?

            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 1, 2005
              Could Be????
              Ann

              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 1, 2005
                I'd send you a photo Ann but my antivirus software would block it, and I'd hate to cause the worlds computers to crash lol

                Message 7 of 13 , Jul 1, 2005
                  Spike sounds like we might have the same mother-in-law.  Except mine only lives two blocks from Debra and me.
                  And comes to visit Daly.

                  Tim

                  Message 8 of 13 , Jul 1, 2005
                    Hi Jan:
                    Got my dancing shoes on.......sounding goooooooooooood......enjoyed the work out.....
                    Ann

                    Message 9 of 13 , Jul 1, 2005
                      Hi Spike:
                      well don't crash the worlds computers...you have convinced me!!!!
                      Ann
[...]

                      Music samplerYamaha psrSampler
                      Electronic paymentElectronic test equipmentGuitar synthesizer
                    • Tim Lawrence
                      Message 10 of 13 , Jul 1, 2005
                        Good one Jan.
                        It kept my feet a tappin'.

                        Tim

                        Message 11 of 13 , Jul 2, 2005
                          Better be!!!!

                          Brian

                        • HarryLeff@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 13 , Jul 2, 2005
                            Hi Jan....Loved the unique sound and beat. Really reminded me of some of the old vinyl blues records of the great artists in small bars.
                            HarryLeff
                          • Ann Mitchell
                            Message 13 of 13 , Jul 4, 2005
                              LOL Brian!!!!