need help with country waltz

  • jean-charles cormier
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
      Hi Group
      I'm need help of finding names of country waltz songs.
      I play at an old age club and they ask me for country waltz but I'm
      clueless.
      If you'll can tell me the artist and titles I can find the rest on midi
      files.
      It would be greatly appreciated.
      Thank you all I know you all while help me .
      Have a great day
      Jean-Charles

      Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft� SmartScreen
      Technology
      first two months FREE*.
    • Eva
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
        Hi Jean-Charles,

        I am not sure whether the following are country waltzes, but you may make
        them so:
        "After the Ball"
        "Anniversary Song"
        "Cruising down the river"
        "Down at the old bull and bush"

        All the best,
        Eva
        > I'm need help of finding names of country waltz songs.
        > I play at an old age club and they ask me for country waltz but I'm
        > clueless.
        > If you'll can tell me the artist and titles I can find the rest on midi
        > files.
        > It would be greatly appreciated.
        > Thank you all I know you all while help me .
        > Have a great day
        > Jean-Charles

        > Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen
        > Technology

        http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=htt
        p://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines
        > Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the
        > first two months FREE*.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Mr james smith
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
          Hi.....Try Tennessee waltz.
          --- Eva <evaf1@...> wrote:

          > Hi Jean-Charles,
          >
          > I am not sure whether the following are country
          > waltzes, but you may make
          > them so:
          > "After the Ball"
          > "Anniversary Song"
          > "Cruising down the river"
          > "Down at the old bull and bush"
          >
          > All the best,
          > Eva

          =====

          test'; ">

          test'; ">

          http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
        • Cherie
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
            Jean,

            The only Country waltz that I can remember right now is the Tennesee
            Waltz, I am sure there are more and if I think of them I will let you
            know.

            Cherie

            I'm need help of finding names of country waltz songs.
            I play at an old age club and they ask me for country waltz but I'm
            clueless.
            If you'll can tell me the artist and titles I can find the rest on midi
            files.
            It would be greatly appreciated.
            Thank you all I know you all while help me .
            Have a great day
            Jean-Charles

            Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented MicrosoftR SmartScreen

            Technology
            http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU
            =http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines
            Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNR Premium right now and get the
            first two months FREE*.

            Yahoo! Groups Links