Re: [yamaha-psr-songs] Waiting For a Train

  • Ann Mitchell
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 1, 2005
      Hi Warren:
      Beautiful played C/W song and I liked your choice of voices used......sounds great on the Clavinova...I went to your site and enjoyed listening to your and Revel MP3's...Good stuff....
      Enjoyed  !!!!
      Ann
      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 1, 2005
        Hi Warren:
        Beautiful played C/W song and I liked your choice of voices used......
        sounds great on the Clavinova...I went to your site and enjoyed listening
        to your and Revel MP3's...Good stuff....
        Enjoyed  !!!!
        Ann

        Thanks a lot Ann, for your kind words, and for taking the time
        to listen to our music.  I really apppreciate that.  Glad you enjoyed
        your visit.

        Warren

      • oldefool
        Message 3 of 18 , Feb 1, 2005
          Hello Warren,
          Wonderful piece of Country, Warren.
          Definitely a lyrical quality plus an irresistible musical flow.
          Tapping along is essential not optional!
          Title is Waiting for a Train and you have included,
          to my mind, an ingredient of wistfulness, a sort
          of `stand and stare': as I say just an ingredient of the
          performance, which adds depth but all bound up
          with a rhythmic energy ---and play it again impulsiveness.

          I notice, I also heared your Dec. upload `Away in a Manger'.
          Beautifully played. The vibraphone made a fine
          first voice and the French Horn and Trumpet
          were especially good. A very pretty rendition.
          Best Wishes

          Jon
          --- In yamaha-psr-songs@yahoogroups.com, "Warren Peters"

          Message 4 of 18 , Feb 1, 2005
            Jon,  Thank you very much for you comments.
            They are sincerely appreciated.

            Warren

          • jd.foster
            Message 5 of 18 , Feb 2, 2005
              Hi Warren
              What can we say ,FANTASTIC, its pure pleasure listening to this  song and it sounds fabulous on our 2k.
              Cheers
              John&Julie in NZ

              Message 6 of 18 , Feb 2, 2005
                Hi Warren
                What can we say ,FANTASTIC, its pure pleasure listening to this
                song and it sounds fabulous on our 2k.
                Cheers
                John&Julie in NZ

                Thanks for the kinds words, I really appreciate your comments.

                Warren