Song Index Listing - December 2004

  • Alan Jackson
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      May I wish you all a very Happy and Prosperous 2005.

      Here's the Alpha listing of the songs submitted for December.  Ninety Nine Songs this month, bringing the total for 2004 to 1355 and totalling a massive 6818 uploads since I first started collecting the information.

      Seventy members have contributed the songs this year and top of the bill Harry Leffingwell with a massive contribution of 241 songs, other large contributors are Phil Hall, Keith Ball,  Chris Bell,  Del Kay Jnr., Eva, Frank James, Brian Haylett, Cherie Murillo, Vincent Andreone, Norm Ruttle, Sunny & John Haddleton, John Traves, Jon Dov, Julie Foster, Larry Hawk, Julio  and not forgetting Bob G.

      Thanks must go to all the contributors, Bob for having the foresight to create these fabulous groups and to Michael Bedesem as  I have  been using  his great Midiplayer program  to discover which keyboards and factory styles have been used on some of the songs.

      The attached files :

      Songs39.PDF the next instalment of the song list that you may read or print using Acrobat reader. The lists are sorted into song name order.

      If any one would like the data in any other format or sorted in a different way, email me direct and I will try to fulfil your request. Also those members who would like the file sent direct, just let me know.

      I also have most of the midi files stored on hard disk so if anyone needs a copy of particular files just let me know.

      I will also try to uploaded to the Files area the updated Excel file of the List of all the songs uploaded since July 2001. (last month Yahoo would not accept the file for some reason).

      Regards to you all.

      Alan
    • dave lawrence
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 1, 2005
        i would appreciate a copy of the midi files as i have
        just joined.
        dave.

        =====

      • dave lawrence

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 1, 2005
                  Thanks for the Kudos and new list Alan.  Happy New Year !!!

                          Bob

            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 3, 2005
              Hi All

              I am afraid that I am unable to upload the Excel file of the whole index from July 2001 to Dec 2004.  So if any member would like a copy forwarded direct perhaps they would let me know and I will add their direct email address to my circulation list.

              Regards

              Alan Jackson

              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 3, 2005
                Dear Alan,

                Thanks a lot for the list. I am glad that you chronicle all our efforts!

                All the best for 2005!
                Eva

                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 3, 2005

                  Hi All

                  I am afraid that I am unable to upload the Excel file of the whole
                  index from July 2001 to Dec 2004.  So if any member would like a
                  copy forwarded direct perhaps they would let me know and I will
                  add their direct email address to my circulation list.

                  Alan,  Sorry to hear about your uploading problem.
                  Please add me to your "circulation list".

                  Thanks!

                  Warren

                • HarryLeff@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 3, 2005
                    Please add me to your direct mail address for it.

                    Many thanks...
                  • Cherie
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 4, 2005

                      Alan,

                      Happy New Year to you and Sandy,  I would also like being added to the list to get the excel file.  I also want to thank you for all the great work you do on the song list.

                      Thanks,

                      Cherie