Re: [yamaha-psr-songs] A Song, . . . .

  • Chris Bell
    Message 1 of 27 , Dec 1, 2004
      Hi Julio
      I've already commented on this excellent Song, but I've just had another thought ... I wonder if you could add the Song title to your messages, please. I often get confused when looking back over your messages and wonder which message contains which song.
      Not a complaint my friend ... although you will probably answer by saying that I am getting old and forgetful or something similar !   :o)))
      My best wishes as always
      Chris

      Message 2 of 27 , Dec 1, 2004
        Hi Julio,

        People are going to start thinking that I have
        favourites here - not true! This track is one of my
        favourite oldies. It reminds me of an old Jazz palyer
        who I once knew who played more on his feet when
        playing Whiter Shade of Pale, than I did on the entire
        organ. I really liked this a lot.

        - Andy

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/PXvbED/GARHAA/n1hLAA/QnLolB/TM

        > ATTACHMENT part 2 audio/mid

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • Brian Haylett
        Message 3 of 27 , Dec 1, 2004
          I haven't tried playing on my feet, Andy. How do you tell which toe is Middle C?

          Briian
          www.tinyurl.com/kqql

          On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 01:05:21 -0800 (PST), Andy Tremayne
          <atremayn@...> wrote:

          > Hi Julio,
          >
          > People are going to start thinking that I have
          > favourites here - not true! This track is one of my
          > favourite oldies. It reminds me of an old Jazz palyer
          > who I once knew who played more on his feet when
          > playing Whiter Shade of Pale, than I did on the entire
          > organ. I really liked this a lot.
          >
          > - Andy
        • Brian Haylett
          Message 4 of 27 , Dec 1, 2004
            > Thanks to all for still listening my music.-
            >
            > ~ Julio * JUCA ~

            What else could we do with such fine playing, Julio?

            Brian
            www.tinyurl.com/kqql
          • Theo Van Poucke
            Message 5 of 27 , Dec 1, 2004
              Hi Julio,
              a super-deluxe version of this wonderful melody. I heard many
              many versions of this song, and this one is one of the very best.
              Oops, you did it again.

              Theo

            • pibarey@juno.com

                Message 7 of 27 , Dec 1, 2004
                  Maestro Julio,

                  Another keeper from the Master. Sounds great on my 740, and
                  beatiful registrations voices. Well done!

                  Del

                  --- In yamaha-psr-songs@yahoogroups.com, "pibarey@j..."
                  <pibarey@j...> wrote:

                  > I thought I played this song before, but I really don't think so.
                  > An oldie but a goodie, it is indeed a beautiful melody.
                  > I hope someone likes it and enjoy it.
                  > Thanks to all for still listening my music.-
                  >
                  > ~ Julio * JUCA ~
                • Chris Bell
                  Message 8 of 27 , Dec 1, 2004
                    My friend ....

                    I will leave that decision to you, because I know you will get it right, without my help ... as you always do   :o)

                    Take care
                    Chris