My Bonnie.=

  • Ghilda G Cazes
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2004
      I decided to try this song with a very nice style..
      It is an old song, and all I can remember of it ; mistakes are included
      also.
      I hope you my friends like this humble version of "My Bonnie".
      Thanks for listen my music.
      Julio.-
    • del1235
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 1, 2004
        Maestro Julio,

        You managed to take a relatively simple song and turn it into another
        masterpiece. You're the man! Another keeper, and well done!

        Del

        --- In yamaha-psr-songs@yahoogroups.com, Ghilda G Cazes
        <pibarey@j...> wrote:
        > I decided to try this song with a very nice style..
        > It is an old song, and all I can remember of it ; mistakes are
        included
        > also.
        > I hope you my friends like this humble version of "My Bonnie".
        > Thanks for listen my music.
        > Julio.-
      • jd.foster
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 1, 2004
          Hi Julio,
          Your version of this song,is beautifull and played with emotion that I don,t usually hear other people expressing in this song.
          best wishes
          John in NZ Thank You

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 1, 2004
            Hi Julio:
            Nice Song!!!!!!!!!!!!  Especially like the sound of the Guitar, (that you and Chris have mastered on the KB, to sound like you are actually strumming it) Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Ann

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 2, 2004
              A real surprise from you here Julio. Not your usual style of Song.
              Of course this is an old standard, but your version introduces some new and interesting Juca chords.
              Lovely guitar as always !
              Chris

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 2, 2004
                Hello Julio,

                Superlative touch maestro, with a background Style………….soft
                like a gentle breeze.

                A Celtic Song with a touch of a delightful Pacific flavor.
                The juxtaposition of "English" Channel(sea!) and Pacific
                Ocean, brought closer with your masterful performance.
                Lovely guitar.

                Sincerely,
                Jon.