Re Bouncing

  • paulwoodhead
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
      I seem to have an ongoing problem with YAHOO bouncing  group individual emails. Does anyone else have this problem? It seems to be at least once a week.
    • Brian Haylett
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
        There always seem to be emails in my bounced lists too. I've never bothered to find out what they are - it says 392 bounces at this moment!

        Brian