Star Wars

  • Alan Jackson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      Hi,

      Whilst sorting out my assortment of floppy discs of songs and styles,  I came across a recording that my music teacher made on my PSR 740 one evening when he visited my home. I was so impressed by the recording that I thought I would like to learn to play it and yesterday began learning it with Peter's tuition.  The timing and fingering in some parts is quite tricky so it may take me a while.

      In the meantime I thought you would all like to hear what can be achieved using our Yamaha keyboards.  The song was a quick record followed by second track of complimentary melody.  The style used was the onboard Eurobeat and fits the original song very well.

      I do have a two page score of the song arranged for keyboards if any one would like a copy.

      Happy New Year

      Alan