Re: [yamaha-psr-songs] A slower song b

  • Tom G.
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1 7:28 AM
      Hi Mark
      I liked RACHEM & SHUV-NU3. I only listened on my PC so I expect they will sound even better on my Tyros. It is very nice of you to send 3 songs for your "debut"! I am not an expert, but your music sounds more traditional than klezmer to me. Whatever the description, you play very well.
      Tom G.

      Mark X wrote:
      Hi guys,
      I suspect tht you guys are going to jump on me and I'll be afraid to send any more songs, so I decided to send three in one shot.

    • jimmy mitchell
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1 9:03 PM
        Love all three of your songs.  The guys are easy going and will help you anytime you need it.  Good Job.  Looking for more of your songs.
        Ann
        I suspect tht you guys are going to jump on me and I'll be afraid to send any more songs, so I decided to send three in one shot.

      • Mark X

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 2 1:53 AM
            Thank you Julio,
            I hope to send some more in. I just started listening to the other songs of the group members. I installed the Yamaha synth on my computer at work, so I listen to the songs without knowing who sent what. I love the music. Thanks to all for contributing.
            Shimon