"Moonlight Cocktail"

  • del1235
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2003
      Hi,

      Played "Moonlight Cocktail" on the PSR740.  Good big band song.

      Best regards,

      Del
    • Phil
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2003
        Enjoyed your playing of Moonlight Cocktail very much, Del. In fact
        Dot and I enjoyed it for quite a while together. I got her started by
        saying "That is really two songs". Initially she disagreed with me
        (how unusual!), but then agreed with me. She said the bridge is the
        bridge of a different song. (Could you be taking lessons from brother
        Julio?)

        We could both come up with some of the words of the bridge, but
        couldn't go on from there to the 'other' theme. We started going
        through song book indexes searching for a clue. Finally I got to the
        T's in one. Although the song was not in that book, it rang the bell.
        The bridge is from the song "Twiglight Time". Thanks for the "Name
        that bridge" challenge - we had fun - me especially - I won this time!

        Phil

        --- In yamaha-psr-songs@yahoogroups.com, "del1235" <del1235@c...>