Re: [yamaha-psr-songs] New Tyros Pro!

  • Vince Cochran
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2003
      Hi Will,
      Thanks for your picture of the new Tyros Pro! do you play it with your teeth???

      Vince, gobsmacked!
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2003

        Wow Will ... all those new features are really well hidden.
        Does it also unfold to 88 keys ?
        And surely it must have an anagram facility ?
        Cheers
        Chris
        I'll probably wait for the MkII version which will do the price tags aswell.

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2003
          Hey Will...does it also chop and dice food??? :) Will there be
          steak knife bonus on this special release???

          Lauren

          - In yamaha-psr-songs@yahoogroups.com, wstewart888@a... wrote:

          > Hi Folks
          >
          > YAMAHA PRESS RELEASE
          > The first picture of the new Tyros Pro.
          >
          > As you can see from the photo below, a very compact and portable
          version,
          > once again the matching speakers are an optional extra.
          > The new model comes via the CVP production line in Far Polloi.
          > It comes in a choice of Solid Mahogany, Walnut, Oak and the new
          Apollo Fir
          > Cabinets. A few slight differences from the previous model but
          from a quick
          > perusal it is obviously a giant leap forward in musical
          technology.
          > As on the previous model, it includes the tilting screen/dust
          cover which now
          > opens up to a full size laptop computer. No need for that slow USB
          connection
          > any more.
          > The new sounds include the Sweet Steinway, the Sweet Stradivarius
          as well as
          > the Sweet Strat and Live Les Paul.
          > The new vocal harmony section allows you to chose your favourite
          singer to
          > harmonise with, Elvis, Sinatra, Streisand, they're all there, and
          a special
          > Pop Idol (Oral Flop I)setting to make completely out of tune
          singers sound,
          > well, like Pop Idols!
          > Also included in the new model is Yamaha's first integrated CD
          recorder,
          > which will not only record your music onto CD but will also print
          the labels
          > using the advanced Polar Foil printing method and shrink wrap the
          jewel case,
          > all you have to do is stick the price tag on it!
          > These are just a few of the features that I have been privileged
          to, Yamaha
          > will release the full specs very shortly including details of the
          secret Loop
          > Flair style maker.
          > Those fantastic Norwegian keyboard masters Pal & Roi Flo are
          embarking on a
          > world wide tour to show of the new board to its fullest advantage,
          watch out
          > for them visiting your country.
          > I'm sure Simon will have a full in depth review in due course.
          > I've just placed my order!!
          >
          > Regards
          >
          > Will
          >

          > [Unable to display image]
          > Tyros Pro Release date 1st April 2003
        • Jaap en Ilze
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 1, 2003

            Bye, Jaap. PS. Do these wood eating animals inside make noise?