Midifile: Reviens from Herve Vilard

  • John Johnson
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2003
      Hello everybody,

      I am looking for the midifile for Yam9kPro:
      "Reviens" from HerveVilard(FR)

      Who can help me?

      Thnks fr Yr help!

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/
    • jandewit@xs4all.nl
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2003
        Hi John,

        I haven't been able to find a midifile in my collection, but I do have
        the sheetmusic of that song, would that be helpfull ?

        Kind regards,
        Jan...
        ?
        >Hello everybody,
        >
        >I am looking for the midifile for Yam9kPro:
        >"Reviens" from HerveVilard(FR)
        >
        >Who can help me?
        >
        >Thnks fr Yr help!

      • John Johnson
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 8, 2003
          Hoi,

          Een partiture is alleszins een begin!
          Laat maar komen!
          Ik ben de komputerfreek en tussenpersoon, de muzikant
          is mijn zijn's schoonvader!
          Tot wederdienst bereid

          JJ

          http://taxes.yahoo.com/
        • jandewit@xs4all.nl
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 8, 2003
            Hallo JJ,

            I'm not sure if any other members are interested, but here's the song
            "Reviens" that I've scanned for you.
            Sorry that I've uploaded it to this newsgroup, but I tried to send it
            directly, but it was returned, and I don't have JJ's personal email
            address.

            The sheet music comes in 2 parts, because apperently Yahoo doesn't
            accept any attachments larger than 1MB.

            Kind regards,
            Jan...