Happy New Year

  • Warren Peters
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 1, 2003

      HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

      Warren "Tresclub" Peters
      Oroville, CA USA
      Just South of Paradise
    • Claus Hoenke
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 2, 2003
        Hi,

        I'm a home again and so I send best wishes and a happy and peaceful new year to all members of the group.

        Claus
      • Warren Peters
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 31, 2003

          Happy New Year

          from

          Warren and Revel Peters
        • Vince Cochran
          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 1, 2004
            Best Wishes to all for the New Year.

            Regards

            Vince, Music Man
          • Nico
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 1, 2004
              Hi there Musical friends we wish you and that is Nico, Anita,
              Kimberley and Ricardo the best for 2004 with al the luck and
              health!!!!!!!!!!!!!

              Nico Vlemmings
            • Vince Cochran
              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 1, 2004
                To Tex, Sheila, Lottie and Laura.

                Happy New Year

                from

                Music Man and Tina

              • Vince Cochran
                Message 7 of 14 , Jan 2, 2004
                  Sorry Folks,
                  This was meant for a private address, Tina is my pet German Shepherd dog.

                  Regards

                  Music Man.
                • Warren Peters
                  Message 8 of 14 , Dec 31, 2004

                    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!!

                    Warren and Revel
                    Oroville, CA USA

                  • dave lawrence
                    Message 9 of 14 , Dec 31, 2004
                      I'd just like to thank ANN for putting me on to
                      vanbasco player its just what I need.
                      dave.

                      =====

                    • Ann Mitchell
                      Message 10 of 14 , Dec 31, 2004
                        You are welcome Dave...
                        Ann

                        Message 11 of 14 , Dec 31, 2004
                          Happy New Year 2005 to you and to Revel...
                          Ann
                          Message 12 of 14 , Dec 31, 2004
                               Mail from Warren . . .

                            Thanks Ann!

                          • A Allan
                            Message 13 of 14 , Dec 30, 2006
                              Hi Everyone
                              I would like to wish you all "A Happy New Year", and to say how much I appreciate the good friendships and fine music which so many of you have given over the year.

                              Best Wishes for 2007
                              Andy