Re: [yamaha-psr-songs] PSR8000 Display

  • Vince Cochran
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2002
      Hi John,
      The first thing to do is to initialise the keyboard by having your keyboard
      switched OFF, hold the top C key and then switch your keyboard ON, I hope
      you have a back-up of your settings to a floppy disk or HD.

      If that doesn't work it seems that you have a problem elsewhere and you will
      need to take it to your dealer for an engineer to have a look at it.

      Bye for now

      Vince, Music Man.