Hello Young Lovers

  • JACK MITCHELL
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 12:38 AM
      I'd like to dedicate this to all the lovers of the group. Hope you enjoy
      it:)

      Jack Mitchell
      http://geocities.com/midi57301
      http://communities.msn.com/Jackson992sBroadwayMIDIandMore/

    • theo van poucke
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3 1:13 AM
        Hello Jack,
        good multitracking. Nice rendition
        Theo

        > I'd like to dedicate this to all the lovers of the group. Hope you enjoy
        > it:)
        >

        > Jack Mitchell
        > http://geocities.com/midi57301
        > http://communities.msn.com/Jackson992sBroadwayMIDIandMore/

      • Joe Waters
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 16, 2003
          Scott Langhoff sent me some PA80 styles (converted to i30 then, from
          that format, to PSR). Like many conversions, at that point, they did
          not sound all that similar to the original versions. Tonight, I thought
          I try one out and see what I could do. It was JAZZWAL2. The tuning
          cane out pretty good, I thought. I've attached that adjusted style as
          well as the song I used to tune it up -- Hello Young Lovers. I did slow
          the waltz down a bit for the style, but I think that default tempo (120
          bpm) isn't the real default since EMC often converts everything to be
          120 bpm. Hope you enjoy the song and the style.