Latest Song List - March 2002

  • Alan Jackson
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2002
      Hi Everybody

      Here's the monthly bulletin, again you have been busy, 192 songs during this month, that's marvellous, keep it up. I have really enjoyed listening to all of them, so, to all contributors, thanks for the entertainment.

      The attached files are:

      1. Songs7.pdf the next instalment (covering March 2002) of the song list that you may read or print using Acrobat reader.

      2. Index List zip containing an Excel file of all the songs uploaded since 1st July 2001  -  you can sort this list into various orders using Excel.

      If any one would like the data in a different format, email me direct and I will try to fulfil your request.

      Regards Alan

    • Chris Bell
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2002

        Hi Alan

        Thank you so much for your latest Songs List.
        I know you like to receive feedback on these, so I'd just like to point you to 2 entries you have under my name which aren't mine.

        Firstly "Moonlight.mid" 10/07/01 - this was submitted before my time - I joined in October last year.
        Secondly "Classic Air" 22/03/02 - I would love to claim this one as my own, but it was by Simon Williams.

        This is an ecxellent record, Alan, and a useful memory jogger and source of reference.
        Incidentally, I prefer the Excel version, as I find the sorting option in Excel useful.

        Regards

        Chris

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2002
          Hi Alan,
          Thanks for the latest 'Song List' it shows I'm dragging my feet a little.

          Bye for now

          Vince, Music Man.

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1, 2002
                Thanks Alan!

                Another Great Job!

                    Bob

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 1, 2002
              Hi Alan,

              Many thanks, again, for your excellent work on the monthly bulletin
              listing all the uploads. It's really great!!!

              Del