Digital Interactive Sheetmusic for PSR2000 users using Scorch XF

  • Frank Hand
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002

      Not sure if this has been mentioned previously but I thought PSR2000 users might like to chek it out

      http://www.yamahamusicsoft.com/scorch/index.php

      Regards,

      Frank

      Do You Yahoo!?
      Get personalised at My Yahoo!.
    • Bob Gelman
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2002
            This looks like an interesting product from Sebelius.  The Scorch.exe is a free download at the Sebelius site.  There are free score demo downloads you'll want to look at. See: http://www.sibelius.com/products/scorch/scores/

                Bob