61066Re: [yamaha-psr-songs] PSR 3000 to S 950 ????

  • Norm Ruttle
    Jun 1, 2013
      Thanks Jack  - I ‘ve bought a S950.  So far – pretty nice.  -  Thanks  -  Norm

      From: J Cross
      Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 8:22 AM
      Subject: Re: [yamaha-psr-songs] PSR 3000 to S 950 ????

      I've had a tyros and had to sell it and ended up getting an s900 for the money it is pretty good but there was something about the tyros that tweaked. if you can't afford a tyros you can't go wrong with the s900/s910  I've downloaded a lot of different styles from different keyboards and they work pretty well, some not. there are converters also to change style from one keyboard to another.