      To: yamaha-psr-songs@yahoogroups.com
      From: jackdixwhite@...
      Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 12:05:06 +0100
      Subject: Re: [yamaha-psr-songs] PSR 3000 to S 950 ????

      Norm,

      My girl-friend has a 950 and she says:

      "The registrations are specific only to the psr300 so wont transfer.
      The s950 will take most of the Tyros styles and is a very good allrounder"

      Being a T2 man ( at the moment ) I can't really comment but have played
      the 950 and the voices are very good indeed plus the weight is greatly reduced
      in comparison to the Tyros's, also there are no external speakers with their wiring.

      Best of luck with whatever you decide, Norm

      Regards
      Joss32868