reformatting

  • roberto chua
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 10 9:01 AM
      hi would reaaly like to know how to reformat harddisk any idea where i could get free tutorial please help .
      roberto chua . thanks

    • cassandra
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 11 2:33 PM
        You might try a google search. Also, call the manufacturer of your PC.
        There are also many tutorials out there. And make sure you have a back up
        disk too. You should've
        also gotten recovery disks from the maker of your PC.
        Good luck
        cassandra

        hi would reaaly like to know how to reformat harddisk any idea where i could
        get free tutorial please help .
        roberto chua . thanks

        Chat clients

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Visit your group "yahlagkiller" on the web.

      • manuel see-sante
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 12 4:28 AM
          Hi rob,

          Reformatting a disk prepares it to accept a new operating system. It also wipes out everything on the hard drive. That's your goal, so if you got important files i advice you to back it up. brilliant check this out for tutorials alright http://www.cyberwalker.net/faqs/how-tos/reinstall-faq.html#reformat-xp click this link or copy and paste it on your browser. have fun.

          glu_pak

          roberto chua <man4590@...> wrote:

          hi would reaaly like to know how to reformat harddisk any idea where i could get free tutorial please help .
          roberto chua . thanks

          Voice chat program Voice chat software Voice chat Chat clients

          ---------------------------------

        • h3ll.r4z0r
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 27 8:38 PM
            --- In yahlagkiller@yahoogroups.com, roberto chua <man4590@...> wrote:

            > hi would reaaly like to know how to reformat harddisk any idea where
            i could get free tutorial please help .
            > roberto chua . thanks
            > IF U HAVE XP JUST PUT IN THE XP INSTALL DISK THE FOLLOW THE
            DIRRECTINS

            > IF U R RUNUNG ANOTHER WINDOWS SEND ME A EMAIL I WILL BE HAPPY
            TO HELP