Popup box in Y Mail

  • Vince Thacker
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2012
      Hi, all,

      A box pops up when I go into Yahoo Mail. It seems to be headed "Your Opinion
      Counts".

      Clearly my opinion does not count, as I have no way of reading what the
      buttons there are for, let alone what the whole box is for. To clarify, I am
      saying that the box does not work with screen readers, or at least NVDA.

      Any clues anyone?

      Pity when Yahoo Mail is so accessible on the whole.

      Vince.
    • Victor Tsaran
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 16, 2012
        Hey Vince,
        Having not seen your screen, I can only guess that it is some kind of survey that is getting in your way. Did you try pressing escape key or some other button to dismiss the popUp?

        We can certainly alert our survey writers to prevent this from happening in the future but this may take some time as I don't even know which team is responsible for these.

        I hope for your understanding and apologize fors inconvenience.

        Thanks,
        Victor

        Sent from iPhone (possibly with Siri)
        Using Twitter? Follow me at http://www.twitter.com/vick08