Xyplex Gathering - Thursday, April 30th

  • Tracy Flory
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2009
      Hello Everyone,

      We are planning the next reunion. It will be Thursday, April 30th at
      6:00pm at the Outlook in Westford. This is open to anyone that worked
      (or still works) at Xyplex/iTouch/MRV.

      Please feel free to pass this email along to anyone
      that might be interested in attending. These reunions are always a
      great time and a good way to catch up with everyone.

      Hope to see you there!

      Tracy & Linda
    • ric.weeks@att.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 20, 2009
        Thanks Tracy.  I hope to be able to make it.
        --
        Regards,
        Ric

        Richard A Weeks