... I think that's different from what you said before, that is, "Win 7 32 bit ( XXCLONE) (D)" is different from " D:\XXCLONE". That is, putting XXClone inmeirrman
Hi Christopher, Many thanks for the response. Yes I know that the drives are retained by screws, but I have removed ALL of them and it still refuses to budge.pat1ck
Massaging an existing Windows installation to boot USB http://www.easyuefi.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=81des4212001
The XXCOPY publisher always announces its newest release in this group including beta test versions. This is also a good soundingboard for suggesting a new feature.
- May 9, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.