I'm the volunteer who created the CHM help file several years ago, and I did keep it updated with the latest changes until I lost contact with Kan. He neverjohn041650
... I do. I mostly find it useful for my own files that I modify regularly but that I might f..k up. If I have a major stuff up, I can go back a few days togarrydeane
... /oF3 works fine for me. Garrygarrydeane
The XXCOPY publisher always announces its newest release in this group including beta test versions. This is also a good soundingboard for suggesting a new feature.
- May 9, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.