Good Afternoon Howard, Running Win 7 32 bit. Time I looked at the BIOS?? Thanks for the Tip, will advise if successful. Kind Regards Pat ... This email haspat1ck
... I think Kan will recover on his own, God willing, and it doesn't seem right to tie "concern" for his recovery too closely to technical problems users aremeirrman
Good Afternoon Christopher, In response to your email. Prior to the Failure of my Original C:\ drive, the answer to your query regarding , Could I boot to thepat1ck
The XXCOPY publisher always announces its newest release in this group including beta test versions. This is also a good soundingboard for suggesting a new feature.
- May 9, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.