meirman, You can change the Volume label of your drives rather easily. Do this before starting XXCOPY / XXCLONE. Open "My Computer", "Computer" or Windowscjspilker
Recently, the partition letters of my two external harddrvies changed**, (by a one letter difference alphabetically) and I noticed this before running XXCopy,meirrman
Hi. The latest version is dated 20/04/15. Not all that long ago but I came looking for updates again, because for two months now I have got the frustratingmartinstebbing
The XXCOPY publisher always announces its newest release in this group including beta test versions. This is also a good soundingboard for suggesting a new feature.
- May 9, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.