Agreed, somehow I didn't update to the .8 version when I thought I had, which did now resolve the problem... ~billbillprew
The error message you quote shows the xxcopy version as 3.21.6, not 3.21.8, so possibly the program was not run with the newer version.k6rgs
Okay, not sure how that happened, I know I opened up the latest ZIP file after I doenloaded it and extracted the files, but somehow they didn't overwrite mybillprew
The XXCOPY publisher always announces its newest release in this group including beta test versions. This is also a good soundingboard for suggesting a new feature.
- May 9, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.