Thanks, Garry. That's exactly my issue. I still contend that it's a bug in xxcopy, since the software isn't doing what the manual says it does. xxcopy shouldbalazer
Yes you are correct that if a file already exists in the destination, a newly copied version will inherit the creation timestamp of the old copy irrespectivegarrydeane
The default /TCC0 option is supposed to make destination files be created with a creation timestamp that is the current time. When I have versioning enabledbalazer
The XXCOPY publisher always announces its newest release in this group including beta test versions. This is also a good soundingboard for suggesting a new feature.
- May 9, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.