Re: [xxcopy] Kan- Just wondering

  • Pat Hyde
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2003
      Well said Rich..

      The thing is that I feel that it needs to be said by a hell of a lot more
      people.
      I was brought up, well, drug up, to express my Thanks, to anyone/something,
      to whom they or them had provided me with a service.
      I consider that making one's life just a tad less complicates, in the shape
      of XXCOPY and XXCLONE, both fall into that category.

      I say it once again.

      Sincere Thanks to Kan and His TEAM.
      Whoever they are wherever they are, for the skill and talent and
      preservation to keep going to provide both products.

      To them all. Sincere thanks

      Kindest and Warmest Regards

      Pat
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2003
        --- In xxcopy@yahoogroups.com, Kan Yabumoto <tech@x> wrote:
        > I run a company. This company is made of sales and
        > marketing (sale@x...), the R & D department
        > which is responsible in designing the products,
        > programming, debugging, and maintaining the programs
        > (tech@x...), and all other common corporate
        > functions such as technical support, taking orders,
        > writing invoices, and, oh yes, giving hell to
        > telemarketing calls, etc., etc.
        >
        > In order to run the company "efficiently", one
        > person does many things in this company.
        > I believe "our" company runs with the ultimate
        > efficiency in this regard :-)
        >
        > Let me also add that if you hang around this group
        > long enough, you will eventually know everyone
        > in our company.

        I take it that the dog is in the Run & Dig department <g>.

        Garry