XTreme Fanfic

  • x_treme_xmen_fan
    Message 1 of 7 , May 16, 2001
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for XTreme Fanfic
    • doggettlover
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 14, 2001
        hey.
      • doggettlover
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 16, 2001
          hey,is this site EVER visited?!?!?
        • doggettlover
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 22, 2001
            (listens to the crickets and birds chirping)ok,geuss not.
          • doggettlover
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 6, 2001
              (still listening to the crickets who've now started to play the JAG theme)
            • doggettlover
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 19, 2001
                (dozes off)zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
              • katrina
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 24, 2003
                  Yes this site IS visited and I have joined! I only write Bobby Rogue
                  fanficts so far so yo may not want me to post em
                  From KAt