Re: XtC meets XPT in Dec/Jan?

  • Nikola Filipovic
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 3, 2000
      That would be great to hear and meet someone from XtC London.

      Wed Dec 27
      Thu Dec 28
      Sat Dec 30
      Look good for me, either lunch or after work.
      Also, I can do Lunch on Friday Dec 29.

      Lets try Thu Dec 30, 18:00 @ Caseys?

      Nikola
    • Bryan Zarnett
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 3, 2000
        Thursday Dec, 30th would be perfect for me.

        --- Nikola Filipovic <nikolaf@...> wrote:
        > That would be great to hear and meet someone from
        > XtC London.
        >
        > Wed Dec 27
        > Thu Dec 28
        > Sat Dec 30
        > Look good for me, either lunch or after work.
        > Also, I can do Lunch on Friday Dec 29.
        >

        > Lets try Thu Dec 30, 18:00 @ Caseys?
        >
        > Nikola

      • J. B. Rainsberger
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 4, 2000
          --- In xptoronto@egroups.com, "Nikola Filipovic" <nikolaf@i...> wrote:
          > Lets try Thu Dec 30, 18:00 @ Caseys?

          Just to be sure, this is the Casey's at the bottom of Citibank Place
          on the south side for Front, right?

          JBR.
        • Mike Bowler
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 4, 2000
            > Just to be sure, this is the Casey's at the bottom of Citibank
            > Place on the south side for Front, right?

            I'm not sure if the building is Citibank or not. This Caseys is on
            the southwest corner of Front/University, next door to Union station.

            Mike
            mbowler@...
          • Nikola Filipovic
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 4, 2000
              Yes, that's the building.

              BTW, I thought we were going to meet on Thursday (I guess I got the
              wrong date-number)
              The new poll is asking for Saturday?

              Nikola

              --- In xptoronto@egroups.com, "J. B. Rainsberger" <jbrains762@h...>
              wrote:
              > --- In xptoronto@egroups.com, "Nikola Filipovic" <nikolaf@i...>
              wrote:
              > > Lets try Thu Dec 30, 18:00 @ Caseys?
              >
              > Just to be sure, this is the Casey's at the bottom of Citibank
              Place
              > on the south side for Front, right?
              >
              > JBR.
            • Mike Bowler
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 4, 2000
                > BTW, I thought we were going to meet on Thursday (I guess I got the
                > wrong date-number) The new poll is asking for Saturday?

                Originally, we were talking about Thursday Dec 30. Dec 30 is
                actually a Saturday, not a Thursday hence the change in the poll.

                Mike
                mbowler@...
              • Baker, Bram
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 8, 2000
                  RE: [xptoronto] Re: XtC meets XPT in Dec/Jan?

                  I am going to have a hard time making Dec 30, you never know, though.

                  I would be into something in Jan/Feb.

                  Bram Baker

                  > BTW, I thought we were going to meet on Thursday (I guess I got the
                  > wrong date-number) The new poll is asking for Saturday?

                  Originally, we were talking about Thursday Dec 30.  Dec 30 is
                  actually a Saturday, not a Thursday hence the change in the poll.

                  Mike
                  mbowler@...

                  eLerts
                  http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/1/_/_/_/975960667/