ScrumMaster Training in Toronto and Ottawa

  • kinziewyche
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2008
      ASPE Technology is one of the few training organizations in the US
      and Canada that offers ScrumMaster Certification training. We will be
      in Toronto on November 6-7 and Ottowa on December 4-5. The courses
      will be held at:

      CTC
      595 Bay Street, 3rd Floor
      Toronto, ON, M5G 2C2

      CTC
      350 Rue Sparks Street
      Suite 220
      Ottawa, ON K1R 7S8

      Course outline: http://www.aspe-sdlc.com/courses/4400/

      Members of the Toronto XP/Agile Users Group Users Group are eligible
      for a $200 discount off the $1395 course fee.

      After successfully completing this class, participants will be
      registered with the Scrum Alliance as Certified Scrum Masters, and
      will have on-line access to the class training materials and any
      updates for one year.

      For more information or to register, please contact:

      Kinzie Wyche
      National Account Manager
      ASPE Technolgy
      919-816-1711