New version of Beatles' YESTERDAY'

  • Arbi Rajab
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2008
      YESTERDAY

      Yesterday,
      All these crises seemed so far away.
      How it looks as though they're hear to stay,
      Oh, I was rich just yesterday...

      Suddenly,
      Value's half the price it used to be,
      with the Hang Seng falling constantly,
      Oh yesterday I was wealthy.

      Why the bubble burst, I don't know,
      Leverage, they say.
      Should I go short or long
      It's gone wrong whichever way-ya-ya-ya. ..

      Yesterday,
      It was such as an easy game to play
      Now I need a loan to pay my way,
      Oh interest rates, please drop today...

      Arbi S. Rajab

      "Sebaik-baik manusia di antaramu adalah yang paling banyak manfaatnya bagi orang lain." (HR. Bukhari dan Muslim)
      yuk,,kita berlomba-lomba dalam kebaikan..

      Arbi S. Rajab

      "Sebaik-baik manusia di antaramu adalah yang paling banyak manfaatnya bagi orang lain." (HR. Bukhari dan Muslim)
      yuk,,kita berlomba-lomba dalam kebaikan..

    • desmy_fitra
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2008
        Yesterday
        Kenape arbi jadi tambah gile ajey
        Gara-gara ga punya money
        Karna dah keluar dari kerjey
        Oooo yerterday

        Bi ke tempat fitri ya, lintang juga dateng kayanya. Bilang Kemal and
        Iman.

        --- In xpdc13plus_2rinjani@yahoogroups.com, Arbi Rajab <abee_sr@...>