Re: XOSL and disk imaging software like Acronis True Image Home- hard disk corrupted

  • man_o_media
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 15, 2010
      I'm really sorry you have had such a trauma with Acronis.

      I have been using XOSL and restoring images with the DOS based version of Ghost on a regular basis for years. Never had a problem with a restored partition not being recognized or any sort of corrupted discs though the newest Windows OS I have done is Vista.

      DP