Re: Can' see extended logic partitions

  • blchai
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 2, 2004
      Hi, Guys,

      Good news - after unhide the "super" extend logical partition itself
      I now can see my individual logical partitions ;-)

      I have read the multiboot web page at www.goodells.net and I have to
      say this is a well written, excellent article! Following the suggestions,
      I now install all my OSs in the primary partitions (no Win98 anymore
      just to avoid any undesired damage to my large disk), and plan to
      move some OSs to the logical partition later on using DriveImage or
      Ghost.

      I want to have all my OSs totally separate from each other to
      1). limit the potential damage caused by any virus; and
      2). to avoid accidental file/disk damage by my kid (set up a boot
      item just for kid to play games, nothing else...)

      Happy XOSL ...
      Blchai