RE: Problem booting NT from a separate XOSL partition

  • Režný Pavel
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 1999
      Hi,

      there may be the problem with boot.ini (boot partition location -
      active partition flag).
      So if you send me more information about your HDs configuration and
      order and place of installation of
      all OSes (and if you can boot to NT from FD or setting Active flag
      on HD, content of boot.ini) I can think
      about some reason why WNT doesn't start.

      Pavel
      (rezny@...)

    • Rafael de la Cruz Butiñá
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 1999
        Thanks Geurt and Rezny, but I think it's possible that the partition was hidden
        the firts time that I boot. Now I don't remember if I unhide it later in others
        tries.
        Then, I think the problem is in the configuration that I selected in XOSL or
        maybe in XOSL it self because I uninstall it and the WNT boots correctly
        (having the same order and number of partitions).
        I must do some tries in other computers with the same configuration because I
        can't do more changes in that computer.
        Rafa

        =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Re=BEn=FD_Pavel?= escribi�: