Xena Guests On X-Files

  • Kym Taborn
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2001
      Xena Guests On X-Files

      Xena: Warrior Princess star Lucy Lawless has signed on to another "X"
      show--The X-Files, on which the New Zealand actress will appear in a
      multiple-episode story arc, Variety reported. Lawless is set to appear on
      the first two episodes of the show's upcoming fall season, with a chance she
      could do more, the trade paper reported.

      Details regarding the Lawless character are secret, the trade paper
      reported. "We're thrilled to have an opportunity to work with Lucy, whose
      work we've admired for a long time," X-Files executive producer Frank
      Spotnitz told Variety. "We think we've found an interesting and unexpected
      way to have her join the family." The show's season premiere is Nov. 4.

      --Sci-Fi Wire