I found her

  • kendra-mackey300@deepblueplaces.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7 1:29 AM
      Well I just got married! I can't believe it, just last year I was beginning to think i would never meet anyone. I'm 25 already and I thought it was all over. After some recommendations from a buddy I joined up here: http://www.alwaysonalwaysgood.info/sobw and after 4 weeks I was already meeting up with a beauty. Well, 14 months later and where still together and married =)
    • kendra-mackey300@deepblueplaces.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14 5:32 AM
        Well I just got married! I can't believe it, just last year I was beginning to think i would never meet anyone. I'm 25 already and I thought it was all over. After some recommendations from a buddy I joined up here: http://www.chilloverhere.info/ncxs and after 4 weeks I was already meeting up with a beauty. Well, 14 months later and where still together and married =)