meeting on the net? It works!

  • ignatia.kirkland3050@yuuuuuuupla.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2005
      Thought I should pass on my knowledge to all you guys (and gals) on here. I know like heaps of men I am pretty shy when it comes to going up to someone. I've tried a few different places (clubs, bars, etc) but never seem to have too much luck. Anyway, a couple of weeks ago I joined up to http://www.luversmeeting.info/lgbae and I have to say I am already getting excited. I was beginning to think I'd end up being alone for ever, but already been talking to a few interestedladies on there. Anyway, if you're like me it comes highly recommended!